Friday, April 27, 2007

2 weeks

(To the Store Manager)
I have been working at Staples Business Depot for a little over one year now. During this time, I have enjoyed working with everyone not only in the Copy Centre, but also associates from the store side. Over this period, I have gained much experience operating the copy equipment, interacting with customers and keeping up with a fast-paced work environment.

I regret to inform you, however, that I will be leaving the Staples team to pursue a career in my profession. As such, my last day at Staples Business Depot will be 2 weeks from the date of this letter­—Friday, May 11, 2007.

I would like to thank you and the team of Managers, Supervisors and Associates for your assistance and support throughout my time as a Copy Associate and wish you all the best.

Sincerely,
Umar Shahzad

3 comments:

'liya said...

Congratulations on your new job :D
It's great that you got into the working world so quickly, that's a very competitive field you're in.

Anonymous said...

hmm. do you plan to send a post it note with a link to your blog post?

Congrats on the new job =)

Asmaa said...

Awesome stuff :)