Sunday, May 27, 2007

I need a massage

Got back some time ago from the wedding shoot today. You know, 5 or 10lbs might not seem like much at first, but try wearing/carrying 3 bags and a camera that weight that much for about 9-10 hours and you'll understand how sore I am all over.

The photos themselves turned out just fine (at first glance) so that's all I'm concerned about at the moment. I really need to think about getting an assistant... not just to cover as a second photographer, but also to help with setup and takedown.

I tried taking a photo of myself which y0u can see here. It's not the greatest, but not too shabby either considering I had the camera on timer and was running back and forth from the camera to the chair.

Speaking of photos, I'm one of two new contributors to the well-known blog, Global Themes so do check it out!

3 comments:

'liya said...

I clicked on the link and it said "Flickr is having a massage" :S I guess it's down right now .. just found it funny because of your title for this post lol.

I want an assistant too! - preferably one I don't have to pay :D

'liya said...

A volunteer assistant. That sounds good!

Asmaa said...

That's an awesome picture. You look like someone really important. If you added a small turban to that outfit, it would look even cooler :)