Wednesday, August 01, 2007

have your input!

Hey folks,
I hope I haven't lost too many readers considering my inconsistent updating habits.

I'm finalizing the outline for my photography workshops next week and would like to "open the floor" to your input before I finish.

So if you're attending (and even if you're not!), let me know what you're looking forward to learning about or even any general suggestions you might have.
It could be anything basic, from "what does X button on my camera do?" or "How can I make the colours stand out in my photos"... to something more complicated like "What are the steps to making an HDR image" or how to use multiple lighting for portrait photography.
These are just some examples and hopefully from whatever input I get, the sessions will be even better and I'll be able to touch on topics you are interested in.

Thanks!


6 comments:

Hafsa said...

hmm. tips on how to use features on a digital camera, and also how to develop an "eye" for photography.

is the tues-thursday session similar to the weekend's?

Umar said...

thanks Hafsa :)
the weekend session will be much more condensed, seeing as I have an hour, compared to 1 hour each on Tuesday & Thursday. I may not be able to cover everything from the two sessions during the weekend class.

Hafsa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Umar said...

you didn't have to delete your last comment :)

see you at the saturday session.

Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

Knock knock!

Salams Umar, how are you?

The GT blog is still up and running and missing your photos...jaldi karo, come back!

Anonymous said...

Assalamu'alaykum,

I hope you're doing well. Please enter the Ijtema.net Photo Contest: New Year, New Hope!